Customer experience (CX) is one of the hottest topics in both the B2B and B2C sectors, calling for a user-centered approach across industries that historically have put profits over people.
In my role at customer experience agency Hero Digital, I amplified our CX service expertise through brand, PR, and content marketing initiatives: identifying content pillars, developing an ecosystem approach to thought leadership, and working with senior executives as a consultant and/or ghostwriter to execute our content strategy. I also worked closely with UX designers and developers as our go-to content specialist for two site redesigns.
Check out my writing/ghostwriting highlights from Hero:
Hero Digital Blog
- CX industry content: Useful For All: Why Digital Accessibility Should Be Your Top CX Priority, Hero’s CX Maturity Model, Data: The Most Essential Ingredient for an AI-Driven Experience Strategy, The Top 6 Emotional Brand Connections That Build Loyalty
- Company culture posts: How We Are Promoting Diversity and Inclusion Through Reading, How to Start a Company-Wide Book Club That Fosters Inclusion
- Company announcements: Communicator Awards for Western Digital, Interactive Media Awards for Nerium, Acquia Engage Award for Houston Methodist, eHealthcare Leadership Awards for UHS
- How Direct-To-Consumer Brands Are Setting The Standard For A Better Retail Experience (Forbes)
- AI And VR Are Here, So Why Are We Seeing A Resurgence Of Old Marketing Techniques? (Forbes)
- Customer Experience Can’t Be Fixed With Technology Alone (Total Retail)
- Which Industries Gain The Most From Improved CX? (MediaPost)